Tuesday 28 October 2014

I came back from Kerala on May 13th 2014, less than 6 months ago, and it wasn't long before I'd decided I had to find a way to return later in the year. I had no idea how I would find the funds, but Karma being what it is, a client was waiting with an important training project in my speciality subject. All that remained was to plan and to dream. I started to think about where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.

I wanted to return to Mattindia,  the Ayurvedic clinic that had put me through a tough rĂ©gime earlier. I also wanted some time on the coast in a simple beach cottage,  some writing time, and I wanted to spend Christmas itself at a monastery ashram in the mountains.

I started to plan my itinerary, and soon realised that I could happily spend months - not just weeks - in South India.

Calculated with the help of http://www.rome2rio.com/
I shall be blogging regularly, and hope that you will enjoy following me on my long, exciting exploration of a part of the world I have grown to love.

You can follow me at - http://keralachristmas.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment